ADB School is an initiative by our team at A Digital Blogger to bring in multiple aspects related to share market education. There are 11 modules in total with topics covered for all types of investors and traders. Furthermore, whether you a beginner level trader or an expert trader, some of the topics will definitely bring in new perspectives toward stock market trading.
Most of the topics have respective video tutorials as well along with a detailed review. We intend to keep adding new modules going ahead.
#1 Introduction to Share Market
This module is for beginner level traders and investors where we talk about the Share Market in its totality. If you are someone who is looking to enter into the share market trading, some of the articles will guide you towards the much necessary basics. It is advised to go through the articles one by one in this module to get a clearer understanding:
- What is NSE & Nifty?
- What is BSE & Sensex?
- What is Share Market?
- How to Invest in Share Market?
- What is Equity?
- What are Shares?
- How the Stock Market Works in India?
#2 Demat Account
Once you understand the basics of the share market, the next obvious thing is how do you get started. In order to move your feet towards trading, you need to open a Demat account. This module covers the basics and fundamentals around the very concept of this type of account. Furthermore, some of the articles also make you aware of some of the misconceptions, generic doubts and queries related to the demat account.
- What is a Demat Account?
- What is a Basic Demat Account?
- How to Use Demat Account?
- What are the Documents Required to Open a Demat Account?
- Benefits of a Demat Account
- Is Demat Account Free?
- Types of Trading Accounts
- Disadvantages of a Demat Account
- What is Dematerialization?
- Aims and Objectives of a Demat Account
- Importance of a Demat Account
#3 Online Share Trading
Trading is one thing while performing share market trading through online channels and means is something that needs to be understood on top of it. Check out this module and understand aspects such as How Online Trading works, what are some of the best tips and so on. Even if you are an Intermediate level trader, you will be able to take away some of the concepts that you might not have used till now in your trades.
- What is Shares Online Trading?
- How Online Share Trading Works?
- How to Start Online Trading?
- 15 Online Share Trading Tips
- What is Short Selling?
- Online Vs Offline Trading
- Learn Candlestick Patterns Basics
- 7 Online Share Trading Tools
- Different Trading Order Types
- What is a Limit Order?
- What is a Market Order?
- What is Swing Trading?
- What is Margin Call?
- What is Margin Money?
- What is Stop Loss?
- What is Trailing Stop Loss?
- Why You Suck in Share Market Trading?
#4 Intraday Trading
Till this moment, you must know more than the basics and fundamentals of trading. You’d also know there are different types of trades you can choose to put in. One such type is – Intraday Trading. We have gathered a complete module around this type of trading where we go till an expert level for you. By the end of this module, you will have a detailed knowledge of different tools, charts, tricks, tips, strategies and more around Intraday Trading.
- What is Intraday Trading?
- How to Learn Intraday Trading?
- How Intraday Trading Works?
- Is Intraday Trading Safe?
- 5 Ways to Pick Intraday Stocks
- Top 10 Intraday Trading Indicators
- 10 Free Intraday Trading Tips
- 11 Intraday Trading Rules You Must Follow
- Top 7 Intraday Trading Tricks
- Top 7 Intraday Trading Charts
- Intraday Trading Vs Delivery Trading
- Top 7 Intraday Trading Strategies
- Top 5 Intraday Trading Tools
#5 Derivatives Trading
Moving ahead, let’s learn about future and options. This type of trading is more suitable to at least an intermediate level trader who understands the intricacies of share market investment, related risks, patterns and other anticipations. If you are a beginner level trader, we would suggest you learn and practice the first 4 modules first before you jump onto this one.
- What is Derivatives Trading?
- Types of Derivatives
- Why are Derivatives Important?
- Are Derivatives an Asset Class?
- What is Futures Trading?
- What is Options Trading?
- Futures Vs Options Trading
- What is Call Option?
- What is Put Option?
- What is Margin Trading?
- What is Put Call Ratio?
#6 Share Market Research
If you are looking to be an investor or a trader who performs his or her own research before putting in capital into the stare market, then this module makes total sense for you. In this module, we start with the basics of share market research analysis at both technical and fundamental levels. By the end of the module, you will have a grasp on some of the quick mantras, tips, tools on some of the best and quick ways to perform the stock analysis.
- How to do Technical Analysis of Stocks?
- How to do Fundamental Analysis of Stocks?
- Technical Analysis Vs Fundamental Analysis
- Top 5 Technical Analysis Apps
- Top 7 Fundamental Analysis Books
- Top 10 Technical Analysis Books
- Top Technical Analysis Tools
- Top Fundamental Analysis Tools
#7 Commodity Trading
Apart from Equity trading, some traders like to try their hand on relatively less volatile – commodity trading. This module explains you the basics of commodity trading, how you can start this type of trading, what are some of best tools, books, tips, tricks etc to make the best use of it and so on. In other words, this module you will get everything right from the basics till the expert level understanding of commodity trading.
- Commodity Trading Basics
- Gold Commodity Trading Basics
- Commodity Futures Trading Basics
- How Commodity Trading Works?
- How to Start Commodity Trading?
- How to Open Commodity Trading Account?
- 5 Must Read Commodity Trading Books
- 10 Best Commodity Trading Apps
- Top 7 Commodities for Trading
- Top Commodity Trading Platforms in India
- Top 9 Commodity Trading Tips & Tricks
#8 IPO Investing
This module is completely focussed on how to make the best of IPO investments. For beginner level understanding, some of the topics start and talk about the very fundamentals of Initial Public Offerings. Then the module goes and talks at deeper levels on how to select an IPO for your investments, tips and tricks of IPO investments, solutions to some of the most asked queries on IPO investments etc. The module covers topics from different perspectives of different stakeholders as well.
- What is an IPO?
- What is the full form of an IPO?
- What is IPO Price Band?
- What is an IPO Process?
- How IPO Works?
- How is IPO Valuation done?
- Types of IPOs
- How IPO Allotment Works?
- Can I place Multiple IPO Bids?
- Can a Minor Apply for an IPO?
- Can IPO Short Selling be Done?
- What is IPO Grey Market Premium (GMP)?
- How to go for an IPO Investment?
- How to Apply IPO through ASBA?
- Top Stock Brokers for IPO Application
- IPO Reviews
- Is IPO Safe?
- Why Companies Go Public?
- Advantages of IPO
- Disadvantages of IPO
- Are IPOs Worth Investing?
- Tips to Invest in IPOs
#9 Currency Trading
This module gives an initial idea on currency trading. If you are a beginner level trader and want to trade in currency segment, you will get a reasonable idea in this module. Having said that, this module is ‘work-in-progress’ and we intend to add multiple topics under this umbrella going ahead.
- Currency Trading Basics
- How to Start Currency Trading?
- Top 7 Currency Trading Strategies
- Is Currency Trading Legal in India?
#10 Algo Trading
Let’s go a bit advanced with this module on Algorithmic or Algo trading. We not only touch the basics but also dive deeper into the realms of strategies and trading platforms used in this latest form of trading. You, as a retail investor, get a detailed and in-depth idea on the concept of algo trading and how you can actually get the best out of it for yourself.
- Algo Trading Basics
- How Algo Trading Works?
- Is Algo Trading Legal?
- Is Algo Trading Profitable?
- Top 5 algo Trading Strategies
- Best Algo Trading Strategies in India
- What is Algo Trading in MCX?
- Algo Trading with Zerodha
#11 Options Trading
Options trading is generally recommended to intermediate to advanced level share market traders. In this detailed module, we will talk about 25+ Options Trading strategies that you can employ in your derivatives trading. Different strategies can be employed at different points in time, depending on your comfort and understanding of the concept.
You are suggested to get a detailed knowledge of these strategies before practically employing those in your trades.
- Long Put
- Short Put
- Protective Call
- Covered Call
- Covered Put
- Box Spread
- Long Call Condor
- Short Call Condor
- Long Strangle
- Short Strangle
- Long Straddle
- Short Straddle
- Long Combo
- Short Box
- Collar Strategy
- Short Call Butterfly
- Long Call Butterfly
- Synthetic Call
- Short Call
- Long Call
- Bear Call Spread
- Bear Put Spread
- Bull Call Spread
- Bull Put Spread
- How Options Pricing is Done?
That wraps up the share market education module under ADB School. We have tried to cover most of the topics that fall under the cohort of Share Market education and we still look forward to keep adding new topics going ahead. Feel free to put in your thoughts in the comments section below regarding the topics and modules you would like us to discuss.
In case you are looking to start investing in the stock market, just fill in some basic details in the form below and a callback will be arranged for you: