HDFC Securities Complaints, User Reviews and Ratings

 

HDFC Securities is a bank-based full-service stockbroker in India and is known for its research. You can read the full HDFC Securities Review here

HDFC Securities Complaints

Here is a quick snap-shot of the complaints raised by its client base over the last few years along with the number of complaints resolved by the broker in each financial year.

 
As shown above, this is the break up of the complaints received by the broker and resolved at the same time.

 

For the year 2015, HDFC Securities complaints were 75 and it was able to resolve 100% of the complaints.

 

For the year 2016, HDFC Securities complaints were 95 and it was able to resolve 98% of the complaints while 2% complaints were left to be resolved.

 

For the year 2017, HDFC Securities complaints were 47 and it was able to resolve 90% of the complaints while the rest 10% remain unresolved.

HDFC Securities Complaints Vs Industry

When it comes to comparing HDFC Securities with the Industry Average in terms of the number of complaints per 10,000 clients, then this is how the broker stands against the industry average:
 
In other words, HDFC Securities gets much less number of complaints as far as Industry standards are concerned with India Infoline getting complaints from 0.01% of its active client base while the Industry average is 0.11%.

 

If you have had any good or bad experiences with the broker, feel free to share in the comments section below and help your fellow traders to make a decision to go ahead with HDFC Securities as a stockbroker or no.
Summary
Date
Broker Name
HDFC Securities
Overall Rating
41star1star1star1stargray

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

three × three =

error: Oops! Sorry, You are not allowed to copy the website content!