Kotak Securities Complaints, User Reviews and Ratings

 

Kotak Securities is a bank-based full-service stockbroker in India and is known for its research. You can read the full Kotak Securities Review here

Kotak Securities Complaints

Here is a quick snap-shot of the complaints raised by its client base over the last few years along with the number of complaints resolved by the broker in each financial year.

 

As shown above, this is the break up of the complaints received by the broker and resolved at the same time.

 

For the year 2015, Kotak Securities complaints were 140 and it was able to resolve 99.5% of the complaints while 0.5% complaints were left to be resolved.

 

For the year 2016, Kotak Securities complaints were 123 and it was able to resolve 100% of the complaints.

 

For the year 2017, Kotak Securities complaints were 115 and it was able to resolve 85% of the complaints while the rest 15% remain unresolved.

Kotak Securities Complaints Vs Industry

When it comes to comparing Kotak Securities with the Industry Average in terms of the number of complaints per 10,000 clients, then this is how the broker stands against the industry average:
In other words, Kotak Securities gets marginally high than half the complaints as compared to Industry standards with complaints from 0.06% of its active client base while the Industry average is 0.11%.
If you have had any good or bad experiences with the broker, feel free to share in the comments section below and help your fellow traders to make a decision to go ahead with Kotak Securities as a stockbroker or no.

More on Kotak Securities:

Summary
Date
Broker Name
Kotak Securities
Overall Rating
31star1star1stargraygray

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

13 − twelve =

error: Oops! Sorry, You are not allowed to copy the website content!