SBI Securities Complaints

Other Stock Broker Complaints

SBI Securities is a bank-based full-service stockbroker in India and is known for its research. At the same time, the stockbroker provides average performance trading platforms and customer service. But what about SBI Securities complaints?
Let’s discuss at length in this quick review.
As per the latest records, SBI Securities has an active client base of 2,10,073.

SBI Securities Complaints

Here is a quick snap-shot of the complaints raised by its client base over the last few years along with the number of complaints resolved by the broker in each financial year.

As shown above, this is the break up of the complaints received by the broker and resolved at the same time.
  • For the year 2015, SBI Securities complaints were 78 and it was able to resolve 100% of the complaints.
  • For the year 2016, SBI Securities complaints were 88 and it was able to resolve 100% of the complaints.
  • For the year 2017, SBI Securities complaints were 42 and it was able to resolve 95% of the complaints while the rest 5% remain unresolved.
  • For the year 2018, SBI Securities complaints were 45 and it has been able to resolve 99% of the complaints with 1 complaint pending to be resolved.
  • For the year 2019-20, SBI Securities complaints were 41 and it has been able to resolve 87.8% of the complaints with 5 complaint pending to be resolved.

SBI Securities Complaints Vs Industry

When it comes to comparing SBI Securities with the Industry Average in terms of the number of complaints per 10,000 clients, then this is how the broker stands against the industry average:
In other words, SBI Securities gets less than half the complaints as far as Industry standards are concerned with SBI Securities getting complaints from 0.06% of its active client base while the Industry average is 0.11%.
If you have had any good or bad experiences with the broker, feel free to share in the comments section below and help your fellow traders to make a decision to go ahead with SBI Securities as a stockbroker or no.
In case you are looking for a Stock Broker suggestion, feel free to provide your details in the form below and a callback will be arranged for you:
Free Demat Account

More on SBI Securities

In case you are looking to know more about SBI Securities, here are a few reference links for you:

Broker Name
SBI Securities
Overall Rating

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

twenty − 12 =