List of all Advisory Firms Reviews
MultibaggerShares is a research and advisory firm based out of New Delhi. The firm is primarily focussed towards long-term Equity investments and it actually discourages any sort of technical analysis. It is a SEBI registered firm and as per the firm name suggests, it majorly recommends Multibaggershares to its clients.
This ISO 9001:2015 certified firm provides services with a focus on value investing rather than short-term quick profits.
Having said that, there are numerous advisory firms in our country that claim to provide very high returns but turn out to be a scam later. Thus, you are advised to perform a thorough check before putting any money at the table or investing in the share market based on their recommendations and tips.
In this detailed review, we will look at some of the crucial aspects of the firm and see whether you should be going ahead with their services or not.
When it comes to services, Multibaggershares offers a single service and that too inclined towards High net-worth individuals.
The service is termed Paid Membership for HNIs. Some of the features of this service are as follows:
- You will be provided 5 Multibaggershare recommendations that you will be required to hold for a maximum period of 4 years.
- The firm will also provide the corresponding research reports and other related information to back-up their rationale on choosing those recommendations.
- You will be communicated when to exit out of that holding during the period of those 4 years.
This is the only service that the firm provides to its clients and requires you to hold the stocks that are recommended for a maximum period of 4 years.
Since there is only one service that is offered by Multibaggershares and that too for a specific duration only, thus the pricing offered is at a single level too.
If you want to go ahead with the Premium Service offered, you will need to shell out a total of ₹2.5 Lakh.
This one-time investment includes all sorts of taxes involved and can be made via a mobile payment wallet or direct bank transfer.
The firm claims that as soon as you make the payment and send a confirmation email, the researched Multibaggershares will be shared with the client and you can choose to invest in those specific shares with a holding period of 4 years.
As of now, the advisory firm does not have any other service or sub-service that can be availed at any other price.
If in case, there is a moment when there is a possibility that it becomes better for you to exit the holding, the firm claims that this will be communicated to the client at the right time. In lieu of this exit, another Multibaggershare will be provided for the client to invest in.
There is a concern with the whole proposition of sharing 5 Multibaggershares at a cost of ₹2.5 Lakh. This brings is the following potential risks:
- There is no money-back guarantee if every call shared fails to convert into a Multibagger.
- There are no smaller plans with 1, 2 or 3 Multibaggershares. That would not only bring the pricing down but also increase the client base for the firm since they will then be targeting an untapped market.
- No short-term based calls offered.
- An upfront payment of ₹2.5 Lakh requires trust factor and thus, is suited for users who can actually trust what the website has to say.
There are benefits of using the services of Multibaggershares as well, including:
- The claimed proofs on the website of the advisory firm are very lucrative in nature and the firm claims to have seen returns in the range of 10 to 40 times through their calls.
- As mentioned above, for high net-worth individuals specifically who are open to taking some risk at the upfront payment level (although it would be a very small set), this may seem to be a positive standing.
- The firm claims to have provided at least 50% of their calls with more than 10-20 times returns in a span of 3-4 years while the rest 50% have also grown multifold.
In case you are looking for an advisory firm, just fill in the form below with some basic details.