Axis Direct Online Trading
Check Reviews of Web Trading Platforms
Axis Direct Online Trading can be availed through its web-trading application called DirectTrade. In this quick review, we will have a look at the different features this application has to offer along with some of the pros and cons of using it for your trades.
Thus, in case you are looking to open your Free Demat Account in Axis Bank who is a full-service stockbroker, then this review is really crucial for you to go through.
Axis Direct Online Trading Demo
Although AxisDirect is not really known so much when it comes to its trading platforms and their respective performances.
Although, this bank-based full-service stockbroker provides Axis Direct Mobile App as well as a Web-based trading platform titled Axis Direct Swift Trade but still the broker has a lot to work upon as far as the usage of technology is concerned.
Like any other terminal solution, Axis Direct Online Trading requires you to download and install an EXE file onto your computer, laptop, or desktop. Once you do that, you need to enter valid credentials before you start trading.
Axis Direct Online Trading Configuration
Some of the configuration requirements of Axis Direct Online Trading include:
- Operating System: Windows 7 & above with 32/64 Bit and a minimum dual-core processor
- RAM: 4GB RAM and above
- Internet Bandwidth: Internet Connectivity with a minimum of 60 Kbps speed
- You need Microsoft (R) .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 to run the application.
Moving ahead, let’s talk about some of the features this terminal solution from AxisDirect offers to its clients.
Axis Direct Online Trading Software
This is how the login screen of Axis Direct Online Trading looks like where you need to enter your valid credentials.
Here are the top features of Axis Direct Online Trading terminal software:
- The application provides real-time live market streaming rates with the auto-refresh of stock-quotes.
- Placing buy and sell trades can be done directly through shortcut keys or menu options as per your preference.
WIth Axis Demat Account you can place a buy trade, just click on the ‘Buy’ button at the top left (after selecting a specific scrip) and a pop-up will be displayed to you.
You will be required to fill in specific details around your order such as Bid price, quantity, index, order type etc.
Once you do that the corresponding order will be executed.
At the same time, if you are looking to place a sell-trade, you need to click on the ‘Sell’ icon and fill in corresponding details like done in case of Buy order, although few details may vary.
- Not only the real-time market quotes, but the broker also claims that the trading platform provides instant order confirmations, order status, trade book and net position.
- The trading platform also displays your trading limits, exposure or leverage values across segments and trading classes.
- You can create multiple market watchlists and track different stocks or contracts as per your preference.
- You also have the option to place quick orders directly through the watchlist including mutual funds order placement.
- You can transfer funds in and out with few clicks itself rather than going through a cumbersome process.
- You can view your open positions on trades through a combination of few clicks as shown:
- The application provides you shortcut keys for some of the functionalities including Buy Order, Sell Order, Order Book, Trade Book, Market Depth and more. Furthermore, you can customize shortcut keys for other features so that your overall trading becomes a personalized experience.
- You can release or hold Demat account trades on an Adhoc basis as shown:
- The application provides you features such as confirmations of your trades placed, your open positions, auto-refresh of different feeds etc.
Axis Direct Online Trading Brokerage
Apart from using the call and trade feature where a few extra charges are levied, brokerage while using any trading application from Axis Direct is going to be the same.
The broker charges a percentage based brokerage that depends on the trading segment and the trading turnover.
Realistically speaking, the brokerage charges of Axis Direct are relatively high as compared to the industry standards. For more information, you can check this detailed Axis Direct Brokerage Calculator.
Axis Direct Online Trading Disadvantages
Here are some of the concerns with this web-application, thus make sure you are aware of these areas:
- Commodity trading not allowed
- The overall user experience can be improved in terms of navigation and user flow, especially for beginner level traders who might find using this application a bit overwhelming
Axis Direct Online Trading Advantages
At the same time, you get the following advantages with this application:
- Suitable for heavy level traders.
- You can trade across financial segments including Equity, Currency, Derivatives, Mutual funds and more.
- The application offers an exhaustive level of features in terms of the number of features and variety.
- Since the stockbroker is a full-service stockbroker, you will be provided with daily tips and research reports at both fundamental and technical levels.
If you are looking to open an account, you can provide your details in the form below:
More on Axis Direct:
If you wish to learn more about this stockbroker, here are a few references for you: