5Paisa Demat Account
More on Demat Account
5Paisa a part of the IIFL group based in Mumbai. It is the second-largest discount broker in India. The brokerage re-launched 2016 its new brokerage model for providing online retail broking services.
In a short span of time, it has acquired the position of 6th largest stockbroker in India.
Along with many services like online trading, online mutual funds, online insurances, it also offers provision for opening a 5paisa Demat account for free.
5Paisa at date serves more than 1.2 million customers and is one of the best discount brokers in the country.
5Paisa commences commodity trading and thinking to offer personal loans to its clients. Apart from this, it will include funding products like IPO, NCD.
You may choose to learn about how to buy IPO in 5Paisa, but there are a lot more products that you can choose to invest in through this Demat!
A Demat Account also called a dematerialized account is open to holding the shares and securities electronically. Opening a Demat Account reduces the chance of theft, forgery or loss of physical certificates.
In all, the Demat account streamlines the whole process of buying and selling shares thus helping traders to do trade without any hassle.
A Mumbai-based discount broker 5Paisa offers a wide variety of services like trading, investment, and advisory.
It is known for offering low-cost financial services, depository services and stock and currency trading in NSE/BSE. 5Paisa is one of the first fintech companies that was listed in both the stock exchanges, i.e., NSE and BSE.
5paisa Demat account is one of the key services and thus one can make use of this service to open a 3-in-1 account (Trading, demat, and mutual funds account)
Before opening the account with 5Paisa it is essential to know how to use Demat Account.
This will give you a clear understanding of the need and help you to make the best use of the account.
The scheme of 5Paisa Demat Account includes:
- Non-BSDA Account
- BSDA Account: The 5Paisa AMC charges for BSDA account with Demat value up to ₹50,000 is NIL while for the Demat account between ₹50,000 to 2,00,000 it is ₹100.
5Paisa Demat Account Key Features
The following are some of the top features of the 5Paisa Demat Account that influence many traders to choose it for opening the account.
- 5Paisa Demat Account is well integrated with the trading applications.
- The trader can hold his mutual funds in the same Demat account and as well as trade from the same account.
- One can use the account conveniently for online and offline transfer of shares.
- To prevent the account from getting misused there is a provision for deactivating the account
- It is easy to access the Demat account via the mobile trading app, website ad, or 5paisa desktop trading app.
- 5Paisa Demat account is used for making a direct deposit of dividends in a linked bank account.
- The Demat account update bonus issue, right shares, or stock split automatically.
- 5Paisa also offers chat support for better customer support even when the market hours are in place.
- Brokerage and DP Charges in 5Paisa are low.
- You can use a single account to invest in stocks, mutual funds, currency, advisory, research, and commodities.
- You can easily open a demat account without the involvement of paper.
- The process is swift and usually completed within 5 minutes.
5Paisa Demat Account Opening
If you are looking forward to knowing how to create demat account, then here is the 5Paisa stockbroker. The broker comes up with a seamless way to open the account.
Along with this, it offers top reasons to open a demat account. Some of them are:
- Low Cost: 5Paisa Demat account is opened for free. Along with this, it does not impose any fixed DP AMC charges. The trader needs to pay the charges only when he trade. They charge a flat Rs. 20 on every executed order. This becomes even less (Rs. 10) when you subscribe to their added packs. They also don’t charge any annual maintenance charges for holding the security for the value of upto Rs. 50,000.
- Flat Fee: The low fee helps the traders to save up to 98% on the brokerage cost. It implies the trade in high volumes with a flat fee of just ₹10.
- Hassle-Free: It provides the complete paper-less Demat account opening process. The whole process is based on Aadhaar and hence manages all the investment in one place. The process also does not take more than 5 minutes. So it is hassle-free and also very quick.
- Single Account: It uses a single account to trade in stock, futures & options (F&O), commodities, and currencies at flat rates.
- Research Ideas: 5Paisa is also great when it comes to giving extensive advice. They give advisory on more than 4,000 companies which makes it the only trading platform to do so.
- Analytical Services- With the wide array of services, it has now also introduced a portfolio analyzer. 5Paisa is the first broker in the country to begin this process. You can now analyze your portfolio at your own convenience. Thereafter, you can make improvements in your strategies if you find any glitches.
5Paisa Account Opening Documents
For opening a 5Paisa Demat Account, the applicant needs to upload the essential documents enlisted below.
- PAN Card: A colored and scanned copy with a clear name and photo.
- Documents for Address Proof: For address proof one can submit the document like
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Bank Statement/Passbook
- Lease or Sale Agreement with Residence
- Ration card
- Gas Bill
- Electricity Bill
- Telephone Bill
3. Documents for Bank Proof: For the bank details one can upload documents like:
- Canceled cheque with the printed name on it
- Bank Statement with a first page having a customer name.
4.Documents for Income Proof: To show the income proof upload the document
- ITR Acknowledgement
- Annual Accounts
- Form 16
- Networth Certificate
- Salary Slip
- Demat Account Holding
5Paisa Demat Account Opening Process
5Paisa along with many benefits also offers a simple process of opening a Demat account.
The steps involved in opening a 5Paisa Demat account are:
- Fill in your Personal Documents
It offers the simplest way to open the Demat Account in India. The applicant only needs to enter the date of birth, Aadhar Number, and PAN number. The rest of the details are pre-filled by the 5Paisa account opening executive.
Once all the details are filled in, the applicant needs to verify all the details.
2. Enter the Bank Details
The bank details; account number and IFSC code should be submitted that helps in easily fetch all the information.
Entering the bank details ensures that the fund and securities settle with your 5paisa trading account. One can start trading only after linking with the bank account Without the verified trading account the customer can have a Demat account that will be used only for holding securities in the digital form.
3. Upload the Documents
5Paisa Demat Account opening process is completely paperless and so one can open the account simply by uploading the documents like:
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Address Proof
- Bank Details
4. e-Sign the Form
After filling all the essential information and uploading documents, the other important step is adding the e-sign in the application form using the Aadhar Card.
There is no need for in-person verification if the person e-sign the application form.
Thus, the whole process of opening the Demat account with 5-paisa is seamless and the account is opened within hours after verification of the information. Let’s now jump into 5paisa account opening charges in the below section:
5Paisa Demat Account Opening Charges
5Paisa provides the provision for opening a Demat Account for FREE and the AMC is zero for the security value of upto Rs. 50,000.
After that from Rs.50,000 to Rs. 2,00,000, the charges are Rs.8, and above Rs. 2,00,000, the charges become Rs. 25. These charges are applicable to all three packs. (basic, 5Paisa power investor pack, and the ultra trader pack 5Paisa)
5paisa Demat Account Charges
Here are the 5Paisa Depository Services Charges for the Residential Retail Customers
5 Paisa Demat Account Contact Number
5Paisa do care for its customer and offers a seamless way of connecting with the customers. 5Paisa is one of the leading discount stockbrokers in India and remains concerned about its customers.
It offers various channels by which a customer can get in touch with the team.
The contact number for availing support for the 5Paisa Demat Account opening is +91 89766 89766. Other than this, one can avail 5Paisa customer care support by sending the email at support @5paisa.com
How to Close 5Paisa Demat Account?
Demat Account charges the annual maintenance charges and therefore it is always good to close the account when not in use.
If you have more than one Demat account then you can merge all the securities in one account this will prevent you from saving the maintenance charges.
If you want to close the 5Paisa Demat Account, you can do it by following simple steps. For closing the Demat Account in 5Paisa there are not any applicable charges.
Before you fill the application form for closing the 5Paisa Demat account here are few considerations, that one should keep in mind:
- You cannot apply for closing 5Paisa Demat Account online.
- If there is more than one account holder then it is essential to get the application signed by all to process the closing request.
To accelerate the process of closing the 5Paisa Demat Account one can take care of a few things mentioned below:
- Close all the open F&O positions in the market
- Transfer the existing securities to another currently active Demat account.
- Vacant your Demat Account.
- Clear all the pending dues with the company, if any.
5Paisa Demat Account Closure Form
Here are the steps involved in closing the 5Paisa Demat account:
- Visit the 5Paisa website and scroll down the home page of the website.
- Visit the customer support and then to the forms download section.
- Download the 5Paisa Demat account closure form.
- Fill the form by entering all the essential details.
- Get it signed by all the holders in case of the joint account.
- Attach the essential documents like photocopies of the ledger and unused DP slips.
- Send the form to the company’s head office via courier.
* In case you are unable to download the form, you can contact the customer care executive.
You can know the status of your application by contacting the customer care team.
The procedure of transferring securities within 30 days and you will be notified about the account closure along with the final statement.
After knowing about 5paisa, it is advisable to know how to trade in 5paisa so that you can take its benefits.
To know more read the full information on how to close the Demat account.
Is 5paisa Demat Account Safe
Growth of 5Paisa at a faster rate and good customer ratings attracts many traders towards it. So if you trade often and looking forward to opening a Demat Account with a reliable stockbroker then this is the one you can rely upon.
Also, it has such features that help you to withdraw funds from 5paisa in a hassle-free way.
In case you are looking to get started with your stock market investments, let us assist you in taking the next steps ahead.
Just fill in a few basic details here to get started:
All account is pls suspend… Or delete