List of all Advisory Firms Reviews
Ripples Advisory firm is a research and advisory firm based out of Indore and was established in the year 2015. The firm provides services across different trading and investment products including Equity, currency, commodity to different types of users such as intraday traders, retail investors and institutional firms.
Ripples Advisory Reviews
Furthermore, the advisory firm is one of the few that maintains a stock market blog for its users, thus, keeping that up to date with the market information.
“The SEBI registration no. of Ripples Advisory is INA000003049.”
The tips and recommendations are provided by means of SMS and the firm claims that they use high-speed SMS gateways for quicker delivery. Nonetheless, you are advised to go through their one-day free trial (although generally trial is provided for 2 days and 1 day seems to be too less to make a judgement).
At the same time, the firm has a paid trial for HNIs (High net worth Individuals) which requires you to make an initial payment, go through the trial and then finalize the decision of going ahead with the firm.
Let’s talk about the different services offered by the advisory firm to its clients:
Ripples Advisory Services
As mentioned above, the Ripples Advisory firm provides services at both the fundamental and technical level to multiple types of users on the stock market. These services are available for different trading and investment products. Let’s discuss the segregation of these products here:
- Premium Stock Future – suitable for relatively experienced traders looking for quick profits.
- Cash Circuit Call – suitable for clients looking to place a lesser number of trades with bigger monetary targets.
- Premium Stock Cash – sensible for users looking for complete handholding with trigger price, stop loss, exits with personalized support.
- Stock Cash – regular intraday calls on equity segment are provided.
- Premium Stock Option – designed for high net worth individuals looking for high investments and returns.
- Stock Option – is a basic service for users looking to enter the stock market and gain some returns on a regular basis.
MCX & NCDX Services
- MCX Powerpack – comes with short holding period, its a suitable service for commodity traders looking for quick profits.
- Agri-commodity – this service is a very niche set of users looking to invest their capital into agricultural commodities that have dependencies on multiple factors and thus, the research requires much more preciseness.
HNI and Platinum services
- Bullions Platinum
- Stock Future HNI – as the name suggests, the service is designed exclusively for high net-worth individuals looking for higher returns.
- Stock Cash Platinum – this highly personalized plan gives specific attention through an experienced analyst.
- MCX HNI – again, this plan is suitable for high net-worth individuals who are looking to trade or invest in the commodity segment.
Index and currency services
This particular service and the corresponding plans are suitable for traders or investors who are looking to invest their capital into specific indices, segments or products.
- HNI Cash
- Premium MCX
- Inventory Calls
- BTST and STBT Services
- Stock Option Platinum
- Currency Premium
- Bank Nifty
- Nifty Option
- Future Circuit Call
- Nifty Future
- Stock Future Platinum
- Base metal and energy
- Precious metals (gold and silver)
Ripples Advisory Pricing
When it comes to pricing, Robo advisory demands relatively higher than average payments across its service plans.
If you are into Equity trading, then Ripples Advisory firm has multiple plans with a varied monthly value range of as low as around ₹8k to as high as ₹1 Lakh. For instance, service such as Stock Option will come with 4-5 daily calls but the accuracy percentage will be relatively lower.
At the same time, if you go for a cash circuit plan, then it comes with much better accuracy but the pricing is definitely at a much larger scale.
MCX & NCDX Services
For commodity traders, if you are looking to invest specifically in agri-commodities, then there is a micro-niche plan for you apart from the separate commodity plan as shown below:
HNI & Platinum Services
Then, there are specific plans for High Networth Individuals and depending on the trading segment (Bullions, Futures, Equity, Commodity) of your choice, you can pick the corresponding plan.
Index & Currency Services
Furthermore, there are specific advisory plans by Ripples advisory where you can pick research and tips in the index and currency trading products.
You can check this review in Hindi as well.
Ripples Advisory Trial
The advisory firm provides a free trial to its potential clients who are interested in going ahead with their services. Users can pick one or more segments out of:
- Stock Future
- Stock Cash
- Nifty Future
You can opt to pick any or all of the above segments for your free trial. This trial lasts one day and the corresponding tips and recommendations are provided to you through SMS and email.
If the results of these tips from the free trial are good enough, you may choose to pick the corresponding advisory service.
At the same time, users are suggested to just observe whether the tips in the free trial actually perform like suggested by Ripples Advisory. If you want to, you can use limited capital to try out these tips as well.
Ripples Advisory Complaints
The advisory firm has received complaints at multiple levels from its clients. Some of those types are listed below:
- Relatively pricey across the plans
- No mobile app available
- Some serious concerns and complaints have been filed against the advisory firm with one such case taking a really bad shape for Ripples Advisory:
Ripples Advisory Advantages
At the same time, here are few benefits of using the services of this firm as follows:
- Free Trial Available
- Good fundamental research
- Structured escalation matrix available for clients
Ripples Advisory, without any doubt, has reasonable segregation in its plans at both technical and fundamental level, however, the complaints and concerns raised by its clients in the last few years have increased at a multifold level.
Nonetheless, if you are looking to start working with these guys, start with a basic plan, see how it performs and only then make a decision to upgrade yourself.
Are you looking to know about the Best stock market Advisory services in India?
Provide your details in the form below and we will set up a callback for you, right away:
Here are some more advisory firms you may wish to refer:
Ripples advisory is a trusted company? they only take money from people NO services will be provided as per committed. I have paid 6,17,000/-rs. by trusting their words!
Please suggest how can i proceed legally, if they are not responding to me/my calls.