Axis Direct Complaints

Other Stock Broker Complaints

Axis Direct Complaints get registered from time to time on the different exchanges. In this quick review, we will have a quick look at the quantum of such complaints and how Axis Direct fairs as compared to other stock brokers in India in this aspect.
But first, let’s talk about some basic first. Axis Direct is a bank based full-service stockbroker in India and is known for its research, quick customer service. At the same time, being a bank broker, Axis Direct provides a sense of trust factor among the potential client base.
Having said that, the broker has a concern of charging relatively high brokerage charges, You can check this Axis Direct Brokerage Calculator for your reference.
As per the latest number from the National Stock Exchange or NSE, Axis Direct has an active client base of3,58,032.

Axis Direct Complaints Info

Here is a quick snap-shot of the complaints raised by its client base over the last few years along with the number of complaints resolved by the broker in each financial year.

As shown above, this is the break up of the complaints received by the broker and resolved at the same time.
  • For the year 2015, Axis Direct complaints were 29 and it was able to resolve 100% of the complaints.
  • For the year 2016, Axis Direct complaints were 32 and it was able to resolve 100% of the complaints.
  • For the year 2017, Axis Direct complaints were 20 and it was able to resolve 90% of the complaints while the rest 10% remain unresolved.
  • For the year 2018, Axis Direct complaints were 19 and it was able to resolve 100% of the complaints.
  • For the year 2019, Axis Direct complaints are 5 and it has been able to resolve 60% of the complaints.

Axis Direct complaints Vs Industry

When it comes to comparing Axis Direct with the Industry Average in terms of the number of complaints per 10,000 clients, then this is how the broker stands against the industry average:
In other words, Axis Direct gets more than double the complaints as far as Industry standards are concerned with Axis Direct getting complaints from 0.01% of its active client base while the Industry average is 0.11%.
If you have had any good or bad experiences with the broker, feel free to share in the comments section below and help your fellow traders to make a decision to go ahead with Axis Direct as a stockbroker or no.

Axis Direct Complaints Department

Like in most other stockbroking companies, Axis Direct has an escalation matrix.

The first step is to get in touch with the Axis Direct Customer Care. If the response from the support team is not satisfactory, then it makes sense to contact the Axis Direct Compliance officer.

Most of the times, the issues get resolved at this step (contact details are provided below).

In case, you are still unsatisfied with the solution, it makes total sense to get in touch with the teams at specific exchanges (i.e. NSE or BSE etc).

Finally, you can also contact SEBI if the exchanges do not provide you with a resolution.

If things still do not work out, you can go ahead with the legal proceedings as well.

Axis Direct Complaints Email Address

Here are the different email addresses that you can use at different levels of complaint escalations:

Lastly, in case you are looking for a Stock Broker suggestion, feel free to provide your details in the form below and a callback will be arranged for you:

Free Demat Account

 


More on Axis Direct:

If you are looking to know more about Axis Direct, here are a few reference links for you:

Summary
Date
Broker Name
Axis Direct
Overall Rating
51star1star1star1star1star
3 Comments

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

one × 4 =