Motilal Oswal Account Opening
More on Demat Account
Motilal Oswal is one of the oldest stockbrokers in the industry that is known for offering multiple products and services to its clients. So, if you are a someone who wants to begin your investment journey with the broker then here is the complete guide to Motilal Oswal Account opening.
Motilal Oswal Demat Account Opening
Opening a demat account with Motilal Oswal is no more hassle. Since the broker is full service you can either opt for offline account opening where you can visit the branch or send the form to the headquarter OR you can apply for an online method to open an account.
For both processes, it is important to have the documents required for demat account opening. Now, these documents are generally required to complete the KYC process therefore make sure that all the details you mention or enter in the form are correct.
So, if you are ready to resume your application then check the list of Motilal Oswal demat account opening documents below:
Once you gather all the documents, choose the method and proceed ahead with the account opening process.
Motilal Oswal Demat Account Opening Online
The online method to open Motilal Oswal demat account is a paperless method where you do not have to go through the hassles of many documents and spend a lot of time and energy in getting the account opened.
There are some steps that need to be followed to open Demat account online.
Let us discuss these steps here –
- The first step is to go to the website of Motilal Oswal and click on “Open an account”.
- You will be required to fill in some basic details there like your name, and mobile number. Verify your number by entering the OTP.
- Now enter your Gmail or register your Google account. Again verify the same by entering the OTP.
- In the next step, enter your PAN card details and bank details to validate your personal details.
- Now add your personal details, like marital status, occupation, trading experience etc. Also, if you want to add nominee to your demat account, you can simply add by entering few details.
- Another step is to add funds to your trading account. Although you can skip this step and can do add money in your account later.
- Now enter the Aadhar card details and complete the process by taking a Selfie. Here if you want to trade in F&O segment than upload additional documents like Salary Slip, ITR, Form-16 etc.
- The last step is the e-sign where you need to add your Aadhaar card number and OTP received on your registered mobile number. Once done your account gets activated within few hours.
- The confirmation of your account opening will be sent to your registered mobile number and Email address.
You can reduce your time to open a demat account. Get in touch with us and we will assist you in opening a demat account online for FREE!
Motilal Oswal Account Opening Form
Other than the method discussed above, you can also open your account with Motilal Oswal offline. Now for this, there are two ways, either you can visit the near branch and register with the broker with the help of an executive who provides you the opening form and assist you in filling the same.
You can download the form from here, and fill in the basic details, mobile number, etc. Along with this choose the segment in which you want to trade and attach the documents required for the demat account.
Make sure that all the documents are self-attested.
Paste your passport-size photograph in the space provided and sign the form wherever required.
After completing all the details, send the form to the nearest branch or Motilal Oswal head office via courier.
Motilal Oswal Account Opening Time
In this time where you can get things within a few minutes, opening a demat account is no more consuming anymore. The time taken to open and activate your demat account varies and depends on the option you pick.
So, here if you choose to open a demat account online, then you can get your account opening confirmation within a few hours. On the other hand, in the case of offline demat account opening the process of verification and activation is lengthy hence it generally takes a week time to open a demat account.
Sometimes the account activation in either of the cases takes a more time and this may be due to one or more reasons mentioned below:
- Incomplete or wrong information
- Aadhar card not linked with registered mobile number.
- Wrong uploading of documents.
- Signature does not match the PAN card.
Motilal Oswal Account Opening Status
If your account does not get activated in the prescribed time, then you can check the status of your application online. Click here to track your demat account.
To get the detail, all you have to enter is the PAN card number.
Once done, your account opening status will be displayed on the screen.
In case, you want to know more about your application then you can reach out to Motilal Oswal customer care at 91-22-39982515/67490600
Motilal Oswal Account Opening Charges
When opening an account, it is important to consider the Motilal Oswal demat account charges. Being a full-service stockbroker, it charges certain fees for account maintenance commonly known as AMC fees, however, there is no charge for opening an account.
The AMC fees also vary according to the plan or margin you maintain in your trading account. Here opting for the Motilal Oswal Value Pack of ₹3000 or more gives you the benefit of a free Demat account as you are relaxed from paying AMC fees for lifetime.
The details of the Demat account opening fees with Motilal Oswal is provided in the table below:
Motilal Oswal is a good option for full-service broking. The Motilal Oswal account opening process can be done online and also through an offline method. The process is simple and can be completed with just a few basic documents.
Open an account now and reap the benefits of Motilal Oswal demat account without any delay.
Before having a Motilal Oswal account opening, you should check all the features of their accounts along with their charges for their services.
After doing the homework of studying different aspects related to the Motilal Oswal account, you can compare your expectations with them and reach a conclusion.
Want to open a Demat Account?
More on Motilal Oswal