Zerodha Account Opening Form
More Demat Forms
Zerodha is the discount broker but does it provides you the provision to open a demat account offline? Of course yes! Apart from having a few branches you can easily download the Zerodha account opening form to avail its services.
So, if you are the one who is not so tech-savvy and looking for the offline way to have a demat account then here is the complete guide on how to get the form and the steps to fill it seamlessly.
Zerodha Demat Account Opening Form PDF
You can check and download different forms in the PDF form from the Zerodha website or you can just visit the nearby Zerodha branch to get the demat account opening form.
Once you download the form, take the print and follow the instruction to fill in all the details. But before you begin the process of Zerodha demat account opening make sure you have all the necessary documents required to submit along with the form.
Here is the list of documents required for demat account:
*Make sure that all the details in your PAN and other documents required for KYC are the same.
*In the case of two different addresses (temporary and permanent), you need to submit two different supporting documents.
*Here it is important to note that for the offline application you need to attach the self-attested photocopies of the above documents.
How to Fill Zerodha Account Opening Form?
Now here we are with the steps one must follow to fill out the form. The individual demat account is on pages number 3-6. Here is what the form looks like and to complete the KYC process, follow the steps below:
- Fill in the name, residential details, gender, etc.
- Now fill in the PAN card number and mark the identity proof you want to submit.
- Enter the contact details and address details. In case your temporary and permanent addresses are different then you need to submit the supporting documents for both.
- Move to the next page, where you need to fill in the bank details (account number and IFSC code) to complete the trading account details.
- Fill in the details of occupation and salary or income.
- Choose the depository with whom you want to open an account.
- If you already held a demat account with any other stock broker, then fill in the details in the section provided.
- If the Zerodha demat account is referred by someone else (sub-broker/authorized person/ existing client) then fill in the details of the respective person.
- Choose the trading segment and sign the form to submit it to the stockbroker.
- Once done, attach the self-attested copies of your documents and send it to the Zerodha headquarter or submit them physically to the nearest branch.
Zerodha Demat Account Charges
There are stockbrokers who do not charge any fees for account opening, but unlike other brokers, Zerodha does charge minimal fees for account opening.
In general, for an online account, the demat account opening charges are ₹200 and ₹300 for the equity and commodity segments respectively, but for the offline process, these charges are a bit higher. Here is the detail of fees for the Zerodha offline account opening.
Once you open the account with Zerodha, the AMC charges are applicable as per the standard charges.
No doubt, opening an account offline is much more tedious and time-taking but many people still prefer for the same in order to avoid any kind of mistake or delay due to wrong information.
Also, it is one of the best approach for the one who still not feel safe to share their data and information online. So, if you are looking for the safe and sound way to open a demat account with Zerodha than get it now.
In case, you are confused and not able to pick the right demat account for you, get in touch with us and we will assist you in choosing the best stockbroker and in opening a demat account online for FREE!