List of Stock Brokers Reviews:
Pricing & Brokerage
- Free Account Opening
- Reasonable Brokerage Charges
- Decent Customer Service
- Low Brand Trust
- Minimal Focus on Technology
- No Mobile App for Trading
- Okayish Exposure Offered
Zipper Trade is a discount stockbroking arm from R.K. Stock Holding private limited.
Based out of New Delhi, Zipper Trade holds membership with NSE, BSE, MCX-SX, MCX and NCDEX and thus allows its clients to trade and invest in the following segments:
Zipper Trade Review
The broker has two types of accounts including:
- Zipper e-Express account – here the whole account opening process is done through online mechanism via Aadhar card.
- Zipper Regular account – this type of account requires you to download the account opening form, fill it up and send it to the discount broker.
Zipper Trade Trading Platforms
Zipper trade offers NOW and ODIN trading platforms for both web and desktop. Here are the details:
The ODIN Diet trading platform is a flagship product from Financial Technologies and comes with the following features:
- Data from multiple streams streamed live
- Integrations with back office, Mutual fund and IPO modules
- Unlimited scrips allowed in market watch
- Provides heat maps for quick technical analysis
- Offers extensive search options to filter with ease
ODIN is an executable file and must be downloaded and installed on user’s machine, desktop or laptop.
This is how the application looks like:
NOW Online is the web trading platform that can be accessed using a browser across devices. It is responsive in nature and works on mobile as well as tabs.
Used by multiple stockbrokers, NOW Online is known for multiple features:
- Easy to navigate interface
- Pre-defined market watch,
- Customizable market watch,
- Order and trade features,
- Positions watch,
- Market mover trends
- Interactive charts.
- Real-time updates
Here is a look at Now Online trading application:
Zipper Trade Customer Service
The discount stock broker provides the following channels of communication to its clients for support:
With limited channels of communication, the discount stockbroker has a long way to go in terms of providing quality customer support to its clients.
Areas such as turnaround time, increasing communication modes, executive training can be some of the low hanging fruits for the broker.
Zipper Trade Pricing
Here are details on different costs associated with trading through ZipperTrade:
Zipper Trade Account Opening Fees
Both Zipper Trade Demat and trading account opening come for free:
Zipper Trade Brokerage Charges
Being a discount stock broker, Zippertrade charges a reasonable brokerage from its clients across segments:
Apart from the above-mentioned brokerage, if you use the Call and Trade facility, then an additional INR 15 will be charged per executed trade.
Use this ZipperTrade Brokerage Calculator for complete charges and your profit.
Zipper Trade Transaction Charges
Apart from account opening and brokerage charges, you will be required to pay transaction charges, stamp duty etc. Here are the details:
Zipper Trade Exposure or Margins
Clients can get 10 times exposure for intraday trades but none is available for delivery trades:
At the same time, it needs to be known that exposure or leverage is a risky concept and unless you understand the intricacies and risks associated with it, it’s better to avoid using it.
Disadvantages of Zipper trade
There are a couple of concerns about opening an account with this discount stockbroker, as listed below:
- Not much of innovation in trading platforms
- No mobile app for trading
Advantages of Zipper trade
At the same time, these are the merits of trading through Zipper Trade as mentioned below:
- Free demat and trading account
- Reasonable brokerage charges
- Decent customer service
- Quick account opening process (claims to open the account within 15 minutes through eKYC)
Interested in opening an Account?
Enter Your details here to get a callback!
Post the callback, you need to provide few documents to start your account opening process. The documents required are as follows:
- ID Proof
- An address proof
- Bank statement for the last 6 months
- Passport sized photograph
- AMC fees (if applicable)
- Trading Account cheque
Once you are done with this, your account gets opened within 2-3 business days.
For more information, you can check this detailed review on documents required for demat account.
Zipper trade Membership Information
Here are the details of the membership identification of the discount stock broker with stock market entities:
More on Zipper Trade:
A Digital Blogger