Sharekhan Complaints

Other Stock Broker Complaints

Sharekhan Complaints are recorded at different indices and a trader can place a complaint against its broker at the specific regulatory body, that too online.
In this detailed review, we will have a quick look at some of the numbers around the Sharekhan complaints and how the broker has been doing while working on the concerns raised.
Sharekhan is a full-service stockbroker in India and is known for its research, trading platforms, high brand recall, and wide offline presence.
There are a couple of concerns with Sharekhan that you should know as well. These concerns are around its brokerage charges and customer service.
Some of the clients of this stockbroker have complained against the high brokerage charged across trading segments. Furthermore, the customer support quality is around average and has room for improvement when it comes to supporting training, turnaround time, etc.
As per the latest records from the National Stock Exchange, Sharekhan has an active client base of 4,86,666 – putting in among the top 5 stockbrokers in India in terms of the active client base.

Sharekhan Complaints Review

Here is a quick snap-shot of the complaints raised by its client base over the last few years along with the number of complaints resolved by the broker in each financial year.
As shown above, this is the break up of the complaints received by the broker and resolved at the same time.
  • For the year 2015, Sharekhan complaints were 159 and it was able to resolve 100% of the complaints.
  • For the year 2016, Sharekhan complaints were 104 and it was able to resolve 100% of the complaints.
  • For the year 2017, Sharekhan complaints were 154 and it was able to resolve 100% of the complaints.
  • For the year 2018, Sharekhan complaints were 91 and it was able to resolve 100% of the complaints.
  • For the year 2019, Sharekhan complaints have been 60 and it has resolved 95% of the complaints while the rest 5% remain unresolved.

Thus, in simpler words, Sharekhan has been doing relatively well in making sure that the complaints opened up by its clients reach a conclusion and are closed in quick time.

Thus, if you have a Sharekhan Trading Account and facing some issue, you can contact their team and they will resolve your issue.

Sharekhan Demat Account Complaints

When it comes to comparing Sharekhan Demat Account complaints with the Industry Average in terms of the number of complaints per 10,000 clients, then this is how the broker stands against the industry average:
In other words, Sharekhan gets half the number of complaints as far as Industry standards are concerned with Sharekhan getting complaints from 0.01% of its active client base while the Industry average is 0.02%. Thus, from the standpoint of getting complaints in the first place, Sharekhan has been doing a reasonable job in the last few years.
In case, you still not found the services satisfactory, you can close the Sharekhan Demat Account.
If you have had any good or bad experiences with the broker, feel free to share in the comments section below and help your fellow traders to make a decision to go ahead with Sharekhan as a stockbroker or not.

Sharekhan Complaints Email Id

In case you are looking to file a complaint against Sharekhan, it makes sense to write to their customer support first. It can be reached out at myaccount[at]sharekhan.com

If you do not get any response or the resolution is not up to the mark, then you can write to the compliance officer of the broker which can be reached out at compliance[at]sharekhan.com

If still the problem is not resolved, you can get in touch with the corresponding exchange such as NSE (ignse[at]nse.co.in), BSE (mahesh.ghadi[at]bseindia.com) or even MCX (info[at]mcxindia.com)

Furthermore, the issue can be escalated to SEBI at the following email: sebi[at]sebi.gov.in.

In case you are looking for a Stock Broker suggestion, feel free to provide your details in the form below and a callback will be arranged for you:
Free Demat Account

 


More on Sharekhan

In case you are looking to know more about Sharekhan, here are some reference articles for you:

Summary
Date
Broker Name
Sharekhan Complaints
Overall Rating
21star1stargraygraygray

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

five + 13 =