HDFC Securities Complaints

Other Stock Broker Complaints

HDFC Securities Complaints are discussed in this quick review along with some numbers from different regulatory bodies. We have tried to bring an objective idea on the kind of feedback the broker gets and how it fares in the overall industry.
HDFC Securities is a bank-based full-service stockbroker in India and is known for its research, brand equity and customer support. Since it is a full-service stockbroker, the brokerage charges are certainly on the higher side. You can check this HDFC Securities Brokerage Calculator for reference.
As per the latest records of National Stock Exchange, HDFC Securities has an active client base of 6,74,495 making it one of the top stockbrokers in India.

HDFC Securities Customer Complaints

Here is a quick snap-shot of the complaints raised by its client base over the last few years along with the number of complaints resolved by the broker in each financial year.

 
As shown above, this is the break up of the complaints received by the broker and resolved at the same time.
  • For the year 2015, HDFC Securities complaints were 75 and it was able to resolve 100% of the complaints.
  • For the year 2016, HDFC Securities complaints were 95 and it was able to resolve 98% of the complaints while 2% complaints were left to be resolved.
  • For the year 2017, HDFC Securities complaints were 1o2 and it was able to resolve 100% of the complaints.
  • For the year 2018, HDFC Securities complaints were 93 and it was able to resolve 99% of the complaints while the rest 1% remain unresolved.
  • For the year 2019-20, HDFC Securities complaints are 41 and it was able to resolve 88% of the complaints while the rest 12% remain unresolved.

HDFC Securities Complaints Vs Industry

When it comes to comparing HDFC Securities with the Industry Average in terms of the number of complaints per 10,000 clients, then this is how the broker stands against the industry average:
 
In other words, HDFC Securities gets much less number of complaints as far as Industry standards are concerned with India Infoline getting complaints from 0.01% of its active client base while the Industry average is 0.11%.
If you have had any good or bad experiences with the broker, feel free to share in the comments section below and help your fellow traders to make a decision to go ahead with HDFC Securities as a stockbroker or no.

HDFC Securities Complaints Email Id

If you want to file a complaint against any of the shortcomings provided and you are getting no satisfactory response from the support team, you can reach out to the compliance officer of the broker.

The following email id can be used: complianceofficer[at]hdfcsec.com

In case you are looking for a Stock Broker suggestion, feel free to provide your details in the form below and a callback will be arranged for you:

Free Demat Account

 


More on HDFC Securities

If you wish to learn more about this stockbroker, here are a few references:

Summary
Date
Broker Name
HDFC Securities
Overall Rating
41star1star1star1stargray

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

eighteen − 9 =