PL India is a stockbroker known for offering valuable research services to its clients. In fact, it claims to offer the best-in-class stock tips and recommendations. So, if you are a beginner, and looking forward to starting your stock market journey with the broker, then here is the complete process of Prabhudas Lilladher Demat Account opening.
Knowing the importance of Demat account, opening it provides you the access to trade in different segments including equity, commodity, currency, mutual funds, etc. Along with this broker offers different financial services to its clients.
So, without any delay, let’s learn about the process of Demat account opening with Prabhudas Lilladher.
Prabhudas Lilladher Demat Account Opening Process
Although the broker set its foot in 1944 but with time its ensure to offer seamless and tech-savvy services to its clients.
To start with the kind of services, it provides both online and offline processes to open a Demat account. Thus, you can choose to start your journey with the stockbroker at your convenience.
All that is required is to have all the documents required for Demat account and the charges applicable for activating the services and further to operate a Demat account.
So, before moving ahead with the account opening process, let’s have a quick look at the list of documents required for KYC verification with the stockbroker.
Prabhudas Lillahder Demat Account Opening Documents
As discussed, there are a few documents that are essential to submit to the stockbroker in order to validate your identity and address.
Other than this, one needs to submit income proof if he or she wants to trade in futures and options.
Here is the list of documents that you must keep handy while applying for opening Prabhudas Lilladher Demat account:
*You can submit any one of the above-listed documents in each category
*For derivatives segment activation, submit account statement or salary slip for the last 6 months.
Prabhudas Lillahder Demat Account Opening Online
Now moving to the process involved in opening Prabhudas Lilladher Demat account, here are the steps involved:
- Sign up for the PL India account opening by entering your mobile number and verifying the same with the OTP.
- Now enter your name and email ID. Verify the email id by entering the OTP received on the mail id.
- Submit the PAN card number to validate your name.
- Now you will be redirected to the Digilocker step, where you can verify all your details by entering the Aadhar card number in the space provided.
- Next comes the selection of segment in which you want to trade and the choice of Prabhudas Lilladher brokerage.
- PL India offers multiple brokerage plans where the brokerage varies across the different segments. Depending upon the trading activity you can pick the one that can give you maximum benefits.
- Enter the bank details along with the IFSC code and MICR number.
- On verification of the account number, you will be redirected to the last step of the NSDL e-sign.
- Here enter the Aadhar number and the OTP received on the mobile number linked with your Aadhar.
- Once done, you will then be redirected to the step of in-person verification. For this upload the short video of your face and click on submit.
- Post this, your account gets opened within a few hours.
Prabhudas Lillahder Demat Account Opening Form
Apart from the online method discussed above, PL India also offers the offline method to open a demat account.
- For the offline application of demat account, download the form from the website and get it from the nearest branch.
- Check the list of documents and self-attest the copy of all the required documents for offline demat account registration.
- Fill in the details including your Name, Mobile Number, Email Id.
- Now select the trading segment and brokerage plans from the option provided by the broker.
- Send the form along with all the documents to the nearest branch via courier or speed post. Also, you can submit it to the nearest branch.
- On validation of information, the account opens within a few business days.
Above is the process of PL India Demat account opening, but what are the fees associated with the account opening.
Here, like many other stockbrokers, PL India does not charge any fees for account opening.
Other than this, the AMC charges are charged annually. Again there is no AMC for the first year and thus the charges are equal to Rs. 250 is deducted from the second year onwards.
Here is the complete detail of PL Demat account charges.
Prabhudas Lillahder Demat Account Opening Time
As discussed above, PL India offers two different modes for account opening and thus the time depends upon the medium you opt for.
Here opening demat account online can be completed within a few minutes. Just make sure that you are ready with all the documents required for the KYC verification.
On the other hand, the offline process takes time, and thus it takes around 5-7 business days to register and activate the Demat account services.
Once your account is opened you will receive the confirmation email on your registered Email address. Post this you can access Prabhudas Lilladher desktop app and mobile app with the login credentials provided to you.
Prabhudas Lilladher Demat Account Opening Status
If your Demat account is not activated within the time frame discussed above, then you can check the status of the account opening online.
To check the status, just click on the link and enter a few basic details like:
- Client Code provided to you at the time of account opening.
- Date of Birth
- PAN Card
Now click on Submit button and your account opening status will be displayed on the screen.
Thus, the stockbroker offers a seamless way and insta-KYC method to open and activate the Demat account. To complete the process in a few minutes just keep all the details handy and make sure that you have a good internet connection.
In case of any query or doubt, you can reach out to the customer support services of the broker or can raise your query in the chatbot provided on the website.
Still facing challenges in opening a Demat account, let’s make it simpler for you. Just fill in the details and we will assist you in choosing a stockbroker and in completing the online demat account registration process.
More on Demat Account