Check All Margin Calculators
Nirmal Bang Margin Calculator here provides you with the exact margin values across trading segments and the corresponding listed stocks and other financial products. You can bookmark this page and use the provided margin values on your trades after referring it from here.
We have structured this Nirmal Bang Margin Calculator here at trading segments level. We will talk about:
- Nirmal Bang Margin Equity
- Nirmal Bang Margin Derivatives
- Nirmal Bang Margin Currency NSE/BSE
- Nirmal Bang Margin Commodity MCX/NCDEX
Depending on the choice of your trading segment, you may have a look at the corresponding margin value and then accordingly place the trade. Let’s get started:
Nirmal Bang Margin
Nirmal Bang is one of the prominent full-service stockbrokers in the country. Statistically speaking, as of 2019, this stockbroker stands among the top 10 stockbrokers in India in terms of the active client base (which is 98,337). As far as Nirmal Bang Margin is concerned, it is one of the top offerings of this broker.
Having said that, Nirmal Bang is pretty straight-forward in its policies and makes a conscious effort in ensuring that the client understands both the benefits as well as the risks associated with the use of margin trading.
In this detailed Nirmal Bang Margin Calculator review, we will have a look at some of the latest margin values the broker offers to its clients at multiple levels. This margin is placed across the trading segments including Equity, Derivative trading, currency or commodity.
Let’s have a quick look:
Nirmal Bang Margin Derivatives
Last updated 5th December 2023
If you are someone who prefers trading in futures and options, then it makes total sense to use the provision of margin in your trades. At the same time, you also need to understand the intricacies related to derivative trading (such as strike price, expiry date etc) so that when you use margin on top of the trade, you are well assured with its associated risks.
As far as Nirmal Bang Margin in derivatives is concerned, here are the values along with the scrip names:
Nirmal Bang Margin Currency NSE
Currency trading, although has limited options to choose from, comes with a reasonable number of benefits. When you use margin in your currency trades, one of the utmost factors that need to be considered is the impact of span margin at the lot level.
Although there are no huge changes made in the span margin, there are a few instances when the overall range becomes much wider. Such instances bring in profit-making opportunities with them and expert traders always know how to keep an eye for such occasions and what actions to take in quick time.
As far as NSE is concerned, these are the Nirmal Bang Margin values offered to the traders:
Nirmal Bang Margin Currency BSE
At a similar level, when it comes to BSE, Nirmal Bang Margin values for currency trades are mentioned below. Again, not much of a difference in the strategy is needed but investor caution is adviced.
Nirmal Bang Margin Commodity MCX
Commodity trading is a different fish altogether. The simpler reason for the premise is the fact that there are way too many factors one needs to consider while trading in this particular segment. These factors include both domestic as well as global aspects that can directly or indirectly impact a commodity value.
Another interesting aspect is that there is a possibility that one commodity may impact some other commodity as well. Thus, keep your eyes open – all the time!
Nirmal Bang Margin Commodity NCDEX
Similarly, for the NCDEX segment, Nirmal Bang margin is offered at a pretty reasonable level, providing ample opportunity to the traders to mint money (as long as they understand the best of the ways to utilize margin).
Nirmal Bang Margin Conditions
If you are looking to use margin in your trades, there will be a set of pre-conditions you need to fulfil as mentioned below (for retail traders):
- Open a bank, trading and demat account with the broker.
- Sign the loan agreement along with the account opening form.
- Provide the following documentation:
- PAN Card
- Address Proof
- Passport sized photographs
- Income tax return copies
- 6-months bank statement
- Minimum balance cheque of ₹10,000 as a minimum balance amount that you need to maintain at any given point in time.
- Loan documentation charges ₹590.
At the same time, if you are a corporate client, the following additional documentation will be needed:
- Annual report copy for the last 2 years
- Directors list and their specimen signature copy
- Shareholding pattern
- Passport-sized photographs of the directors
In order to avail Nirmal bang margin consistently across the trading segments, traders need to take care of a few conditions. Violating these terms may lead the broker to take a few actions that might not be in the benefit of the trader.
Here are the specific conditions laid out:
- You need to maintain a Loan to Value Ratio (LTV) of at least 50% at any given point in time. If there is any shortfall in this percentage, the trader needs to get it back to the stipulated number within 5 business days (and 7 days overall). If there is no such action taken by the trader, Nirmal Bang will go ahead and liquidate the securities in order to bring that number to 50%.
- There is an approved list of securities that you may use margin on. There is no margin availed outside this list to any trader.
- The interest rate on the margin used varies between the range of 8% to 18% per annum. The interest rate is calculated based on the total amount of loan used and the time period for which the amount was used in the trade.
Make sure you understand all the policies and pre-requisites needed by the broker in order to avoid Nirmal Bang margin so that there are no confusions or concerns later.
At the same time, if you are looking to get started with your trading account – let us assist you in taking the next steps forward:
Here is a quick look at some of the other margin calculators available for you: