Check All Frequently Asked Questions
Looking for a stockbroker and wondering what is Upstox 3 in 1 account?
In simple terms, the 3-in-1 account is the one that bundles trading, Demat account and bank account in one. This helps the customer to gain seamless banking and investing experience
Three in one, as the name suggests, is the benefit of having the facilities of three different accounts in just one account.
Upstox, one of the leading discount brokers of India has recently launched the 3 in 1 account on March 10, 2020, in collaboration with the Indusind. It is also known as the Industox-3-in-1 account.
This account provides the benefit of a Trading, Demat, and Bank account in one single account. An amalgamation of these 3 accounts guarantee a seamless and simplified trading experience
Upstox 3 in 1 Account Opening
Interested in opening the Upstox 3 in 1 account!
Follow the step by step guideline to open it with ease.
Steps to open an IndusStox 3 in 1 account:
- Visit the Upstox 3 in 1 account opening page.
- Enter your mobile number & email id.
- Validate An OTP will be sent to you via SMS and email
- Enter personal details correctly
- Then, upload your signature and enter your PAN details
- Verify your Aadhaar with OTP and complete the IPV verification by uploading a video of yourself with your Aadhar
- If all the steps are done correctly, your account should be opened shortly
- Send the Upstox POA as soon as possible to activate the account completely
- Once done, you are ready to use the Upstox 3 in 1 account and start trading.
Upstox 3 in 1 Account Charges
The IndusStox 3 in 1 account opening does not involve any extra charges.
Here is the complete details of the charges levied on Upstox 3 in 1 Account.
Talking about the brokerage charges, for equity deliveries, a “zero” brokerage fee is charged.
On the other hand, equity intraday trading cost ₹20 per order or 0.01% (whichever is lower). This applies to both “buy” and “sell” orders.
If you trade in futures, you will be charged ₹20 or 0.01% per order. For Options, you need to pay a fee of flat ₹20 per order.
The maximum brokerage, therefore, remains ₹20 per order irrespective of its size.
Upstox 3 in 1 Account Login
Upstox offers the 3 in 1 trading, Demat and bank account with collaboration with the Indusind Bank.
Meet all the requirements and submit the essential documents to do banking and investment in a smarter way.
Start now by entering the mobile number and email Id and enter the OTP.
Following the simple login, steps give you access to make the best use of the 3-in-1 account.
Power up your investment now.
Upstox 3 in 1 Account Benefits
Most of you have now have understood what is Upstox 3 in 1 account. Let’s help you know how the 3-in-1 account benefits you and offers you a better experience.
Here are some of the advantages of having Upstox 3 in 1 account
- Since it is a Demat + Trading + Savings Bank account, you can trade without bothering about transferring funds.
- There’s no limit/cap for Upstox fund transfer and it is absolutely free
- Use the 3 in 1 account to trade in these segments – equity, commodity, currency, F&O
- There is no need to maintain a minimum balance in the IndusStox 3-in-1 account
- You can earn interest on funds allocated from your savings account for trading
- You also earn the interest on your savings account balance
- No brokerage is charged on equity deliveries
- There are no charges on “Call N Trade” (10 calls are allowed in a month)
- Low brokerages on Intraday trades (₹ 20 per order)
- You will get rewarded on transactions made by your debit card. You can further use these rewards to cover brokerage charges
- It helps you to view your Indusind Bank savings account balance in the trading account.
- You can keep track of all the stocks, bonds, ETFs, cash and mutual funds in the same place.
Upstox is a discount broker and not a banking group, therefore, it has partnered with Indusland bank to provide the 3-in-1 account to its clients.
Moreover, as a discount broker, Upstox entertains both Indians as well as NRIs. Hence the 3-IN1 account can be availed of by NRIs as well.
The IndusStox 3-in1 account facilitates fund transfer from the bank account to the trading account in real-time. It has eliminated the cumbersome authentication process and made trading easier.
Interested in opening the Demat account,