Making investment decisions is not easy. As an investor, the most ideal way to achieve your financial goals is mutual fund investment. Now you can do so through Upstox! Upstox Mutual Fund is brought to you by RKSV Securities India Pvt. Ltd.
Further, the Upstox platform enables its users to buy mutual funds at “zero cost”. This means that you must have a Demat account with Upstox to invest in Upstox mutual funds.
Upstox is safe and reliable platform to start trading with. If you have not registered with Upstox? No worries. Opening a demat account with Upstox is now just a matter of a few hours. Open your account now and start investing in mutual funds.
Upstox Mutual Fund Review
Upstox Mutual Fund platform offers various types of options like open-ended mutual fund, close-ended mutual fund and interval scheme mutual funds.
You can pick the one and invest that you find to be beneficial.
Open-Ended Mutual Fund
These MF does not have any restrictions on the number of stocks that can be purchased from a single mutual fund.
In this, the value of fund is calculated at the end of each trading day.
Investing in open-ended mutual fund help you to diversify your portfolio thus helps you to generate more income.
Close-Ended Mutual Fund
This scheme is to raise the certain amount of money generally through IPO.
These are not as diversified as the open-ended schemes.
Interval Scheme Mutual Funds
This scheme is the combination of open-ended and close-ended mutual fund.
This offers the chance to the investors to buy back the shares that have been already sold to the shareholders.
Thus it offers the buy-back offer to the shareholders at the regular interval.
Upstox Mutual Fund Charges
You DO NOT have to pay any brokerage fees for investing in mutual funds on the Upstox mutual fund platform. Yes, you heard it right!
Upstox does not charge anything for making mutual fund investments. Besides, Upstox offers more than 2,000 mutual funds to choose from. You can choose among these to find the best suited mutual fund for your financial goals.
The best part is that all new Upstox account holders can start investing in mutual funds as soon as they open a Demat account with the company.
Therefore, no order fee is charged for Upstox mutual funds investment on the UpstoxPlatform. However, an investor has to pay a CDSL fee of ₹ 18.50 at the time of redemption or selling his/her Upstox mutual funds.
With Upstox in general, your transaction costs are reduced due to the low brokerage fee.
Coming back to Upstox mutual funds, the platform provides in-depth knowledge about each of its MFs. Everyone can go through these details and analyze them without even logging in to Upstox.
To start investing in Upstox mutual funds now Click Here.
To open a Demat account with Upstox and start trading grab all the essential information and gather all the required documents to get the process done fast.
Upstox Mutual Fund Investment Benefits
All investments are made only after considering the probable benefits they may garner. The psychology behind mutual fund investments is no different.
Mutual funds investment is more profitable than traditional stock investment. In what follows, discussed are the benefits of investing in Upstox Mutual Funds.
- Through the Upstox mutual funds, clients can spread their investment across various assets without getting bothered too much.
- Upstox mutual funds in-fact any MF for that matter, have a low-risk factor as they are composed of many securities. This, therefore, avoids a large loss arising from a single stock.
- The Upstox mutual funds are managed by professionals. This eliminates all the hard work from the investor’s end. With the right mix of stocks chosen carefully by experts, the entire process is simplified. Clients just need to focus on selecting the right mutual fund.
Upstox Mutual Fund Login
As discussed before, you must have a Demat account with Upstox to indulge in the Upstox mutual funds.
For all existing Upstox clients, who are willing to make such an investment, just log in with your regular Upstox ID and password. Further, go to the “mutual funds” section, grab all the necessary info and you can immediately start investing.
Users who are not registered with Upostox can still view all the information on mutual funds on the platform as logging in is not required to do so.
However, all such users must open a demat account with Upstox to go ahead with the MF investment procedure.
Don’t have an Upstox demat account?
Grab the related information and open your Demat account in no time.
Your account shall be activated in a few hours post-application. You can then login and start investing in Upstox mutual funds immediately.
Upstox Direct Mutual Fund
Wondering which is available investment funds: Direct or Regular.
The Upstox MF Platform currently offers Regular mutual funds for investment.
Regular mutual fund involves brokers, distributor, or advisors.
Thus, for every regular fund, the fund house pays commission to the middleman for introducing new investor to their plans.
The Asset Management Company adds those commission to the expense ratio.
Although it is expensive than the direct mutual fund investment but offers benefits like expert advise, convenience and research backing.
Upstox Mutual Fund SIP
SIP stands for Systematic Investment Plan and is a method of mutual funds investment.
In this method, mutual funds are bought in units. To do so, some amount is invested every month to buy MF units. You can choose a pre-determined amount as well as a pre-determined date for the payment of this amount.
These deposits are clearly recurring in nature and can earn higher returns ( even higher than the deposits made in a savings bank account). The SIP, therefore, may garner several benefits is an excellent long term investment.
Note that these investments are subject to market risks and investors must go through all the offer documents carefully before investing.
Yes, SIPs offer great returns and involve low risks. But you must keep some things in mind before investing:
- Investors must file their KYC details online or offline to invest in mutual funds.
- SIP mutual funds investments can be made both online and offline.
- Once you have opted for an MF, the amount is deducted automatically from your bank account every month.
- All Mutual funds are offered by different AMCs (Asset management companies). The schemes, risks involved and returns vary according to the Upstox AMC charges.
Why to Invest in Mutual Fund with Upstox?
Online purchase of mutual funds is very common these days. You can find hundreds of platforms offering the same.
Despite a ton of available options for purchasing mutual funds online, not all are worth your time and money. You must study all the components thoroughly to avoid any fraud.
The Upstox mutual funds are an authentic choice. The reason why Upstox started offering mutual funds was to eliminate all the chaos on the investor’s end. These funds are carefully selected by professionals and involve no paperwork.
There are search filters as well as charting tools that tailor your search. You can choose the most suitable one as per your financial needs and goals.
With a wide range of investment options, you may purchase the ones that save taxes, buy schemes that yield great dividends or even invest in those designed to beat the inflation rate.
Here are some of the top reasons of why one should invest in the mutual fund with Upstox:
1. Zero Involvement of Paperwork
2. Gives you more than 2000 Mutual Funds options
3. Apply zero brokerage for investing in mutual fund
Use your Upstox demat account to build your wealth. Investing in mutual funds today!
Upstox Mutual Funds FAQs
1. How to buy Upstox mutual funds online?
All existing Upstox demat account holders can invest in MFs by simply visiting the Upstox mutual fund page. They can choose among 2,000+ available MFs as well as study their details.
Here’s how to place an Upstox mutual fund order:
- Search for the ideal fund from the “Browse Funds” option
- Select your desired fund and enter the amount that you wish to invest
- Then add funds to your Upstox account
- If you want to invest in a lump sum, click on the “Buy Fund”
- This places your MF order and you are done!
All non-account holders can still view the MF information on the Upstox platform but they must open a Demat account first to proceed with buying.
2. How to invest in SIP through Upstox?
Upstox has started offering SIPs through its mutual fund platform. Investors can pick from a variety of MFs for investing via SIP.
To do so, you must open a Upstox trading account. This not only allows you to indulge in trading but also provides access to the platform’s mutual funds.
3. Why invest in Upstox Mutual Fund?
Investing in mutual funds via Upstox has several perks:
- First of all, if you already have a Demat account with Upstox, Investing in mutual funds is pretty simple. No paperwork is required for doing so.
- Upstox creates a separate mutual funds account for the account holders at zero cost. Interested ones can open an online demat account with Upstox without printing or even signing a form.
- There are over 2000+ mutual funds to choose from. The selection ranges from equity funds that ensure growth to tax saving schemes that allow greater savings. Besides, Upstox has funds targeted to specific areas like IT, Banks, Pharma, etc.
- It is absolutely free. Upstox does not charge any brokerage fee on mutual funds investment.
Grab more details and feel free to contact us!
More on Upstox:
If you are looking to know more about Upstox, here are a few reference links for you: