Keystone Upstox is the company’s back-office portal that provides viewing access to all your trades. In this article, we shall address a wider perspective of Keystone and its utilities.
Nest Trader updates all these trading activities by the end of each day so that you can access the back office daily.
Want to gain a good experience of Upstox? Learn about How Good Is The App Of Upstox For Trading?
Dig in to learn more about how to access your account using the Keystone.
Upstox Keystone can help clients understand their trading activities and accounts. They can also file tax returns through Keystone by Upstox.
Clients who use it can monitor their trade reports, holdings, withdrawal requests, ledger, profit & loss, etc.
Clients can not just view the profit & loss report but also filter it based on specific dates, years and segments. It allows the profit & loss report access from the financial year 2011-2012.
To access the Keystone it is mandatory for you to have an Upstox account. If you don’t have one, then open your Upstox account.
The Mumbai-based RKSV, now known as Upstox is a discount broker.
The apps on the Upstox trading platform are built on the Omnesys order management system.
Upstox is best suited for viewing trade and trade-related activities. However, bo.rksv.in. can also be used to do so.
Logging in through RKSV
- To visit the RKSV visit here.
- A login page will open
- Enter your 6-digit username and password
- Finally, click on “Login”
If you can not recall your password, you can reset it by visiting on this link. You may also mail Upstox on support email@example.com.
Upstox Keystone Account
Keystone is Upstox back office that offers a user-friendly interface. As already discussed, you must have an account with Upstox to use the Keystone feature.
As far as an Keystone account is concerned, its login credentials are the same as that of your Upstox Trading/ Demat account.
Use the six-digit Upstox UCC ID and the initial password provided by Upstox to log in. (This applies for first-time loggers). If you have changed your Upstox initial password, use that for your Keystone Login.
Upstox Keystone Sign Up
To signup to Upstox Keystone, you need to open a Demat Account with the firm.
To get the Upstox Demat Account, you shall require an identity proof, address proof, income proof as well as proof of respective bank account.
Further, you must provide correct personal details as and when prompted. After your signup is done, you shall receive your unique client ID and password within 48 hours. Use them to log in to Upstox Keystone.
For other charges you can refer Upstox DP login.
In case, you are looking forward to open a demat account, then fill the form below and get a call back in no time.
Keystone Upstox Login
For Upstox Login to the Keystone you need to follow a few simple steps.
Just go to the Keystone page and enter your 6-digit client id/UCC and password provided by Upstox.
In case you have already changed your initial password, use that while logging in.
The first-time loggers, who may have deleted the mail sent by Upstox (containing the id and password) can reset the password by clicking on “forgot password.”
To log in to keystone now, CLICK HERE.
Upstox Keystone Password
If you are a new Upstox user, you can log in to Keystone using the Upstox generated user ID and password (that are sent to your registered mail). In case you have already changed your initial password, enter that while logging in.
If you tend to forget your password or just want to reset it, follow these steps:
- Go to the Keystone Login page
- Click on Forgot Password
- Enter your UCC/client ID, registered email and PAN number
- Now click on “Reset”
- You will receive the new password on your registered email id
Frequently Asked Questions
Discussed below are some queries related to the topic.
1. How to check outstanding positions on Upstox?
You can utilize the back office to check your outstanding positions. Follow these steps:
- Go to bo.rksv.in and log in using your id and password
- Once logged in, click on “Bill” on the top bar. A drop-down menu will appear
- Select O/S position and click on “Go”
2. How to change the bank account using Keystone?
You can use it to change your registered bank account. For doing so:
- Log in to Keystone and click on “Service Request”
- Go to the bank account column and select “Bank Addition”
- Enter the new bank account number and IFSC code
- Select between demat and trading primary bank account as per your wish
- Clear the OTP verification process and you are done (The OTP is sent to the mobile number and email id registered with your Aadhar.)
Lastly, jotted down below are some of its exclusive features:
- Here, you can check your outstanding positions.
- Generate a trade summary report.
- Monitor holdings, bill summary/details, ledger, profit & loss statement, etc.
- You can also refer Upstox Keystone to a friend and make referral earnings.
- Here you can male as well as view withdrawal requests.
Note that on the Upstox platform, all withdrawal requests must be placed through Keystone. No other interface supports this function.
For more details, contact us.
More on Upstox:
If you are looking to know more about Upstox, here are a few reference links for you: