Minor Demat Account
After an individual chooses their stockbroker as Angel Broking for opening a Minor Demat Account, the first question they ask to themselves is – how to open Angel Broking minor demat account?
If you are among these individuals, then welcome to the place that answers your query.
But, before we begin, we need to understand what a minor demat account is?
When a natural or court-appointed guardian opens a demat account in the name of a minor, i.e., less than 18 years, that is called demat account for minors in India.
Now that we understand the definition, without any more delay, let’s begin with the answer.
The steps to open Angel Broking minor demat account are as follows:
- Log on to the official website of Angel Broking.
- In the top right corner, you will find a tab that reads – Open An Account.
- Click on it.
- You will be redirected to the designated page.
- Here, enter the necessary details like Name, Mobile Number, and Current City.
- Click on Apply Now.
- You’ll receive a One Time Password (OTP) on your registered number.
- Enter the OTP and verify the number.
- Now, an account opening form will appear on the screen.
- Fill the form. Some of the information you’ll enter here are – Address, Father’s Name, PAN Card Number (of the minor and the guardian), etc.
- Optionally, you may choose to download the Angel Broking Account Opening form as well, print it, fill it and then send it to the local stockbroker office.
- After the form is submitted, you have to upload the required Angel Broking Account Opening documents to the designated place.
- Since the account holder is a minor, the form is signed by the guardian.
- Further, the KYC is completed for both of them – Minor and the guardian.
- After this is completed, you will get a call from the stockbroker for verification of the entered details.
- As the verification concludes, you’ll receive the credentials to a demat account in 3-4 business days.
As a matter of fact, the whole Angel Broking account opening time is minimal, especially when you do it online.
You’re all set for online trading in angel broking to make an off-market transfer of shares.
The account opening process, in this case, is much more quick and comfortable than a standard demat account opening process.
We hope that this answer has resolved your query about how to open Angel Broking minor demat account.
Want to open a Demat Account? Refer to the form below
Know more about Angel Broking