Looking for Low Brokerage, High Margin & Free Tips?
Angel Broking Complaints
Other Stock Broker Complaints
Angel Broking complaints have been in line with the industry standards this year if we talk about the complaints percentage and the average number of complaints raised against a broker in a single financial year.
In this detailed review, we will talk about the complaints raised against the broker and its stand in the industry overall.
Here are some quick data points:
Angel Broking is a full-service stockbroker in India and is known for its research, offline presence through sub-brokers and franchise offices. At the same time, Customer Support is one weak area for this full-service stockbroker. You can check this Angel Broking Brokerage Calculator for reference.
As per the latest records from the National Stock Exchange, Angel Broking has an active client base of 4,15,572.
Angel Broking Consumer Complaints
Here is a quick snap-shot of the complaints raised by its client base over the last few years along with the number of complaints resolved by the broker in each financial year.
As shown above, this is the break up of the complaints received by the broker and resolved at the same time.
- For the year 2015, Angel Broking complaints were 279 and it was able to resolve 99.5% of the complaints while the rest 0.5% remained unresolved.
- For the year 2016, Angel Broking complaints were 328 and it was able to resolve 100% of the complaints.
- For the year 2017, Angel Broking complaints were 356 and it was able to resolve 99.5% of the complaints while the rest 0.5% remained unresolved.
- For the year 2018, Angel Broking complaints were 242 and till now, it was able to resolve 99.5% of the complaints while the rest 0.5% remained unresolved.
- For the year 2019, Angel Broking complaints have been 117 and till now, it was able to resolve 89.7% of the complaints while the rest 10.3% remained unresolved.
Angel Broking Complaints Vs Industry
When it comes to comparing Angel Broking with the Industry Average in terms of the number of complaints per 10,000 clients, then this is how the broker stands against the industry average:
In other words, Angel Broking gets more than double the complaints as far as Industry standards are concerned with Angel Broking getting complaints from 0.03% of its active client base while the Industry average is 0.02%.
Although marginally, but Angel Broking definitely needs to work on different aspects of its business that draw consumer complaints. The areas that have seen the maximum number of concerns in the case of Angel broking are:
- Unauthorized Trades
- Trades getting squared off
- Customer Service
Thus, basically, the broker has a clear cut idea on its weak links and must start working towards amending those.
Having said that, in the last 3-4 years, Angel Broking has seen a reasonable amount of drop in its complaints percentage along with the seriousness of concerns its clients used to face.
Angel Broking Complaint Mail Id
It is suggested that you get in touch with the Angel Broking customer care team first before you raise your issue with the compliance team. Most likely, your concern will be taken care of.
If in case, it does not get resolved, you can get in touch with the broker’s compliance team. The Angel Broking complaints email id is compliance[at]angelbroking.com.
If you have had any good or bad experiences with the broker, feel free to share in the comments section below and help your fellow traders to make a decision to go ahead with Angel Broking as a stockbroker or not.
In case you are looking for a Stock Broker suggestion, feel free to provide your details in the form below and a callback will be arranged for you:
More About Angel Broking:
Here are other related articles on Angel Broking for your reference:
Angel Broking is the biggest fraud company in India. They charged me 40 paisa brokerage and told me they will provide best research. I invested 2 lakhs of my hard earned money and 3 months later, it was as low as 1.2 Lakhs. I lost 80k, forget making any money.
Never open your account with Angel Broking.
Very bad experience angel broking automatic fund transfer without my permission and ac closing monday very very bad bad experience
MANEGER NOT RESPONS
i have call to your customer care again and again but they didn’t reply properly and they disconnect my call many time
and my account debited by many charges when i call to know what is the problem then they didn’t reply properly
should i close my account or not what should i do
Mere broker ne fraud kiya h wo na to mujhe mere share ke bare me batata h na mujhe mere paise return ker raha plz help
Angel broking ltd.unnecessary debit in my ledger,several times mail & call but not solved in one month
Dear sir or mam my demat account is negative because your brokerage charge is very costly
Before you informed me 50 rupees per lot than i trade than after brokerage charge 200 rupees
Please refund my money i
Iam placed withdrawal request money was debited in my angel broking demat account but it was having 10 days not credited in my bank account please dont use angel broking otherwise you forgot your money