India Infoline Complaints

 

India Infoline is a full-service stockbroker in India and is known for its research, offline presence through sub-brokers and franchise offices to go along with quick customer service. IIFL or India Infoline charges relatively high brokerage charges. You can check this detailed IIFL Brokerage Calculator for reference.
As per the latest records of National Stock Exchange or NSE, IIFL has an active client base of 2,27,380.

India Infoline Complaints

Here is a quick snap-shot of the complaints raised by its client base over the last few years along with the number of complaints resolved by the broker in each financial year.

As shown above, this is the break up of the complaints received by the broker and resolved at the same time.
  • For the year 2015, India Infoline complaints were 238 and it was able to resolve 100% of the complaints.
  • For the year 2016, India Infoline complaints were 220 and it was able to resolve 99% of the complaints while a small percentage of complaints were left to be resolved.
  • For the year 2017, India Infoline complaints were 69 and it was able to resolve 82.6% of the complaints while the rest 17.4% remain unresolved.
  • For the year 2018, India Infoline complaints are 19 and it was able to resolve 42% of the complaints while the rest 58% remain unresolved.

India Infoline complaints Vs Industry

When it comes to comparing India Infoline with the Industry Average in terms of the number of complaints per 10,000 clients, then this is how the broker stands against the industry average:
 
In other words, India Infoline gets around half the complaints as far as Industry standards are concerned with India Infoline getting complaints from 0.06% of its active client base while the Industry average is 0.11%.

 

If you have had any good or bad experiences with the broker, feel free to share in the comments section below and help your fellow traders to make a decision to go ahead with India Infoline as a stockbroker or no.

In case you are looking for a Stock Broker suggestion, feel free to provide your details in the form below and a callback will be arranged for you:

Free Demat Account
Summary
Date
Broker Name
India Infoline
Overall Rating
31star1star1stargraygray

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

5 + 3 =